ARINA is a specialist architectural company with a focus on Higher Education, community and public design. We are dedicated to helping universities, institutions and organisations develop their social, educational and community infrastructure.
- Master planning
- Project definition
- Business cases
- Feasibility studies
- Space analysis and planning
- Teaching and learning space analysis
- Design and competition management
- Detailed briefing, architecture and project delivery
- Specialist auditing of facilities including access and science facilities fit for purpose
Our expertise covers all aspects of University accommodation types with particular specialist experience encompassing;
- Science UG superlabs, research and containment labs
- Anatomy and medical teaching laboratories
- Libraries and community
- Performance venues
- Informal learning environments
- Collaborative learning spaces and TEAL rooms
- Specialist teaching environments including Harvard theatres
- Technical and complex scientific equipment installations and pilot lines
- Greenhouses and LED growrooms
- Professional, academic staff and HDR office accommodation
It is ARINA's aim to become the leading 'one-stop shop' for advice on the strategic and architectural aspects of higher education facilities throughout Australia, India, SE Asia and the PRC. This ambition is backed up by our substantial expertise in higher education garnered over 25 years in projects across Australia, SE Asia and India.
ARINA regularly works in association with premier Australian architectural practices and can provide not only independent Higher Education advice and services but deliver buildings of any size or complexity.
Our clients include 34 of the 39 universities in Australia including all of the Go8.
Although ARINA is a small architectural consulting firm Directors and staff work hands on to provide specialist services for our university and institutional clients. With a focus on the Higher Education Sector we have gained significant experience and have developed specialist tools to provide comprehensive analysis of existing facilities and assist in the development of project definitions.
ARINA is the Higher Education arm of WHP Architects Pty Ltd.
ARINA has completed work for our clients at all stages of a project’s development from strategic analysis to delivery of major projects.